Tuesday, November 15, 2016

So, what do you do when you got your nails done at the nail salon (finally getting to try a fabulous new coffin nail shape) but you want to change your polish a few days later.  Well if you're anything like me you have so many polishes to choose from you have no idea what to do. 

I sat there and thought about it and all I could tell myself was that I need a polish that's going to make people go WOW.  After about an hour it came to me the one polish I thought would do the trick was Berry Good Looking by Cupcake polish.  

Now I've seen plenty of swatches and each time I would say damn that's a fine polish, but I didn't use it.  Big mistake!! When I finally grabbed the bottle, and sat down with it I knew this would be good, but ladies it was better than good it was almost freaking orgasmic.  Not to mention all the compliments I received from ladies who wanted to know what magic was this lol.

I love Cupcake Polish I think Sara Casey is a genius and if you don't own this beauty you need to nab it because you will not be sorry.

The picture below is two coats that went on so easily along with KB Shimmer QDTC.  

No comments:

Post a Comment