Thursday, February 19, 2015

Zoya Hunter and ILNP

Sitting home a few days ago I just couldn't resist changing polishes so now the only question was what to choose.  After looking through a huge amount of untrieds I opted to go through my Zoya stash.  Then I found a bottle of polish that made me stop and stare.  It was this gorgeous Hunter green.  Polish chosen I got to work.  I have a lot of Zoya polishes but I haven't even gotten to use most of them yet. The polish was pretty easy to work with, the formula was nice had to use two coats for full coverage but when I was done I was so pleased.

Of course I like all things shiny so I decided to add a little razzle dazzle which was my brand new bottle of ILNP My Private Rainbow a pretty holo topper that didn't gray out my Zoya polish. It allows my nails to sparkle and it looks like rainbows on your nails.  Who wouldn't love that.


Picture is of the polish in the sunlight too pretty to look at:

No comments:

Post a Comment