Sunday, February 15, 2015

OPI and Glam Polish

Tonight on the blog I have two polishes that compliment each other very nicely.  Going through my stash of untried polishes I stumbled across a polish I bought some time ago from OPI.  This pretty little beauty is Miss You-Universe from their Miss Universe collection.  Not sure why I waited so long to try it but try it I did.  This is a gorgeous rich deep plum color.  I needed to use two coats because for me the application was a bit streaky and I needed the second coat to even it out a bit.

Now I could have left well enough alone but I figured a dark color like this deserved a little something extra so I decided to do two accent nails and for that I used Glam Polish Comet Storm which is a flakey polish that has an amazing shimmer to it. It's a clear base with purple and green shimmers and I think it compliments the OPI polish. I enjoy watching how the flakes change color on my nails.

Both of the polishes are must tries in my opinion.

Pic doesn't do the Glam flakies justice but it shows that subtle purple green shift.



The picture above is from this morning in the car I think it showed off the shift in color of the Glam Polish flakes a lot better.

No comments:

Post a Comment