Sunday, November 23, 2014

Lynnderella All The Fixins

Today is going to be a first for me on two levels 1) it is my first non Essie blog post, 2) my first time wearing and blogging about Lynnderella polish.  I have been very into indie polishes lately and one brand that always seems to pop up is Lynnderella.  I have purchased a few but this is my first time wearing the brand.  I saw this beauty on a post on FB and I just knew I had to have it since it looked amazing in the bottle.

What is it you ask, we'll wait no more I'm talking about Lynnderella's All the Fixins.  I'll be honest when I first started to apply the polish I wasn't sure I was going to like it.  I had a teenie bit of trouble with the initial application, but by the second coat it went on smoothly and I really like it.   The glitters in this one really pop.  You have small micro glitters in red, gold and there's a slight pop of green.  Then there are larger glitters in gold and orange.  I have nothing like it in my collection and I am glad I decided to pick this little beauty up.



For my first foray into this brand I am pleasantly surprised and cannot wait to try out more of my little Lynnderella beauties.

No comments:

Post a Comment