Saturday, January 24, 2015

Elevated by Elevation

Today the blog I have Elevation Polish Jungfrau.  I got this polish through an auction on FB along with two other EVP polishes.  Had to try this one first because blue is my favorite color.  Let me tell you all that this polish did not disappoint me.

I was a little worried at first because the polish was a little thick and wasn't applying the way I would have liked and I was getting disappointed especially seeing as it was the first time trying this brand, not to mention all the good things I kept hearing about it.

Thank goodness by the second coat I had full coverage.  Ladies this is a must have a dreamy denim blue with green shimmer and dark grey flecks.  After putting this on I stared at my nails every chance I got.

I am totally on the Elevation Polish Bandwagon.  I can't wait to try the other colors in my collection.

Here are some photos that I wish had captured this amazing color a little better, but I do my best with what I've got (looking into getting a macro lens.)




2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I don't own this one yet... I may have to hunt it down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so pretty you need to have it. I love blue and this fulfilled my fix.

    ReplyDelete